Monday, December 04, 2006

What happened?

All of a sudden, it's December! Damn, I just got used to writing 2006 on my checks and whatnot. Anyhoo, I don't have any pictures to show you, but I'll summarize as best I can and provide visual entertainment later.

In the past month, I've completed 2 scrapghans and am currently about 2/3 of the way through the 3rd one. They are all going to be Chrismahanukwanzakkah/white elephant presents. That's fine with me. I'm almost finished the feather and fan scarf, but I think I'm going to have to frog back a bit because my stitch counts are all off. Humph. I'm going to bust out as many scarves and stoles as humanly possible between now and the end of the month as gifts. Then I can start knitting/crocheting stuff for ME. mwahahahahaha

I guess that's all. I was giving the Banana a bath last night, and noticed she was doing something odd with one of her bath toys. When I asked her about it, she said, "I'm just picking my butt with my bath dog."

Freud, where are you when I need you...

2 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger Liz K. said...

I love the Banana. She is just so uninhibited.

Miss you!

 
At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHERE does that little princess get such ideas?

funny.

perhaps she saw 2 dogs sniffing each other...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home