Thursday, October 19, 2006

Knittin' friends

Since Montco Sit - n - Knit's founder and fearless leader is vacationing this week, I decided to host the festivities at my house. And boy am I glad I did. I had a roaring good time, as I hope my guests did.


Here's Beverly, making a gorgeous scarf.


Maria was working on a beautiful feather and fan baby blanket.


Aileen got out of work late and didn't bring knitting, but that's okay, we just talked about knitting a lot. :o)

MJ has been working on this pretty baby sweater, and it's really starting to come together!



Liz was working on socks (I'm shocked!) in a lovely yarn (as usual).


Sharon was knitting up a stripey square for Warm Up America. Lovely!


Debbie brought several pairs of lovely socks to work on as well.


Krista was doing a needlepoint project for her mom for Christmas.


Christiane was needlepointing? needling? cute penguins on a towel.

And last but not least, my most favorite picture of all. Rosebud and Banana snuggling together. How cute is that?

I do so love my knitting group. It's like group therapy for free.

2 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Blogger Liz K. said...

We had an absolute ball at your place last night. Thanks for hosting!

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Ann said...

Sigh. I would so much love to come knit with you folks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home