Monday, October 30, 2006

MIA WIPs n FOs

Am I witty or what? No pictures this time, but there will be, in the very near future, a FO picture, a WIP picture, and yes, my first ever swatch picture. I know you all will be waiting with bated breath.

I think I officially get the "Worst Mother of the Year" award. At Banana's school, Halloween is feted for pretty much the entire month of October. And so today AND tomorrow, there was/will be a Halloween parade, replete with songs that have to do with bats, witches, jack o-lanterns, and all sorts of things. And guess who forgot to send the aforementioned daughter to the aforementioned school with a costume? Yep, that would be me. So guess who had to duck out of work, drive home at highly illegal speeds, grab the purple ballerina costume, and drive once again at highly illegal speeds to the aforementioned school so that the Banana could march proudly with her classmates around the parking lot? If you said me, you are indeed correct. Ugh. To reduce the stress, I ate two danishes (dani?) and a doughnut in record time. Then I felt gross. What a day. However, tomorrow will be better because:

1. I am taking a healthy lunch to work - no danishes (dani?)!
2. Banana's costume is at school - can't forget it tomorrow!
3. I get to go to Liz's house and knit tomorrow!
4. Sit n Knit is on Wednesday night!
5. !

I'm going to bed now. My clock says it is 9:04, but my brain and body say it is 10:04. Damn Benjamin Franklin and his Daylight Savings Time.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and damn this country for keeping this ancient clock ritual alive.

no, you're not a bad momma. you just have too much to do, just like every other woman out there. if our heads were not permanently attached....

have fun at liz's tonight!

AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home