Saturday, October 07, 2006

Bat mitzvahs, ponchos, and cars

Bet that got your attention. I know I haven't posted in a while, it's been a crazy week. Today I attended my very first bat mitzvah - that of Beverly, the daughter of my boss Debi. She did an awesome job, and I am amazed at her ability to read/chant Hebrew. Wow. I am also looking forward to the party tonight. :o)

Remember the poncho that would not end? Well, it's out of my hands now! My co-worker asked for it back, done or not. She was very gracious about it. So now I don't have to worry about it. I need to get back to the Matador. I think I'll use a lifeline on each raglan row that I do correctly, so that I can at least only frog back a row or two and not the whole thing.

Last, but not least, I got a new car!! It is so darn cute. For the past four years, I have been driving a large SUV. It was paid for, and it was reliable, but it was soooo not me. Now I have a silver Mazda 3 hatchback, stick shift, and that, my friends, is me. Pictures to come.

Sorry for the poverty of fiber content. I promise there will some posted in the near future. Thanks for stopping by, and mazel tov!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home