Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The poncho's back, and I'm gonna be in trouble...

Hey la, hey la, the poncho's back! Waaaaaaaaaaah. My co-worker liked what I did with it, and she asked me to finish it. Waaaaaaaaaah. I don't like the poncho. But I gots to keep my word. I guess.

Here's my car!!

Isn't it cute?


I've been super-busy creating... jack o'lanterns.



Banana insisted on a family of jack o'lanterns, and who am I to resist? So on the left is Dad, in the middle is Banana, and of course, I am on the right, the one with the lips and eyelashes.
I've discovered that if you leave your child alone with access to watercolors, you may soon hear, "Mom, can you help me clean up?", and see this:

At least she's creative, right?
Last, but not least, I am working on some projects. I have cast on for a simple lace shawl, have made an iota of progress on the Matador, have half of a dishtowel done, and stuff like that. One of these days I'll post pictures of it all. Promise.
As usual, thanks for stopping by.

1 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the poncho's back
it's gonna save my reputation
hey la, hey la, the poncho's back
if I were you
I'd take a permanent vacation
hey la, hey la, the poncho's back

SWEET!

anne marie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home