Wednesday, September 20, 2006

How I long to be creating...

Right now I'm at work (captioning at a local high school), and I have a free period, and lo and behold, I can access Blogger on the school's computers. Oh happy day. But I wish I had my crochet with me. I could be finishing Leah's baby blanket (pictures shortly), lengthening the Poncho sans Fin, or knitting up Banana's pink sweater. Or I could start knitting my Matador bolero. How I hate free time without needlework! I'd rather be home making no money and needling than here making money and typing. But don't tell WT that. :o) Oh well. Only 6 1/2 hours until Sit n Knit. Wee!

3 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger Liz K. said...

That's why you must learn to knit socks. So portable. Throw one in your purse at all times. Why do you think I have such a humongous purse? For the knitting.

 
At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you and me both, bay-bee!

knitting with the cats is where I am at my calmest point.

anne marie

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Juana said...

Hi Sally,

I just saw the comment you posted to my blog back in July. Still getting used to the idea to check for comments. Not sure I got notification. You know, still trying to get it together as a motherless adult child.

Thank you for your post. I see now that I'm visiting your blog, you are a knitter too. Not sure if you would like it, but there is a Yahoo group that knits dish cloths. I just joined it and have already learned psso, ssk and have lost the fear of difficult patterns. You might want to check it out.

Still knitting out my pain. juana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home