Monday, September 11, 2006

Fiber content - 100%

Finally, a post about knitting and crocheting and whatnot. I have two WIPS right now:


This baby blanket for a friend of mine...




...and this sweater for Banana.




I'm making good progress on both of them and will post pics when they transition from WIP to FO. I'm making up the patterns as I go along - much easier to do in crochet, especially when you're just making a big rectangle.

I went to the Knit Out in Philadelphia on Sunday with Maria and Anne Marie. We had a good time. I didn't stay as long as I would have liked, as I had the Banana in tow and she gets kind of antsy. But I did stay long enough to start the blanket, get a goodie bag, and met cool people like this chick:



I love Philadelphia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home