Friday, January 25, 2008

Here's what I'm gonna make

Dude. Can you believe this issue? I am so in love with it. Seriously, there is rarely a time that I want to make FIVE things from one issue of a magazine (okay, so maybe I loved the last Knitscene issue, but like I said, it's rare). Get a load of these projects!


Banded Peasant Blouse by Mary Jane Mucklestone

Flutter Sleeve Cardigan by Pam Allen


Fountain Hat by Katie Himmelberg


Holly Jacket by Theresa Schabes

A Good Stripe Dress by Mareike Sattler

How cute would the Banana look in that dress? Oh my goodness.

That's it for now. Love y'all.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger Yarn or Death said...

Oh, those are wicked cute. I hope we get something good in Interweave Crochet this time around... I know I should just learn to knit, but it feels like giving in.

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger One Little Birdie said...

I'm with the mad crocheter - more cute crochet!

 
At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

banana would look fabu in that dress! would probably have to be pink and purple stripes for her.

and YOU, missy, would compliment that jacket perfectly.

any stash yarns for either project?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home