Thursday, January 03, 2008

I have plans.

Just you wait and see. I have big plans. I'm going to go on another yarn diet. Yes I am. And this time, not only will it be a yarn diet, it will also be a pattern diet. That's right. No yarn and no patterns. And I'm going to go for longer this time. I think I'll go for six months. You read that right. Six months. I have a boatload of books and a boatload of yarn, so I'll go for six months without buying either one.

But first I have to go to Saucy Louise and buy 80 gajillion Japanese craft books. Then I'll go on another diet. Kind of like the Last Supper. Or Mardi Gras. It'll be a hoot. It'll be good for me. It'll be good for WT and Banana too, because I'll be able to focus and make stuff for them.

Oh yeah. I have plans.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger elizabeth marley said...

Good luck. I can barely make it six days without buying yarn or patterns, I can't even fathom six months.

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Devorah said...

Ooo! Hardcore dieting! Good luck!

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger One Little Birdie said...

you just love torture, don't you? I need some inspiration for all of the yarn that I have, so I know what you mean - no more books! I work in a library for gosh sakes! but I will never, ever go on a shoe diet - NEVER!!!!!

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Amy O'Neill Houck said...

I *love* the idea of a yarn mardi gras!

Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home