Thursday, January 24, 2008

All done

I finished the Herringbone Neckwarmer by Craig from Loop. I really like it! It was a quick and easy knit, I love the buttons, I love the yarn, and I love the pattern. The only thing I don't like is my right hand edge (top edge in the pic below). For some reason, when I finish a knit row and go to start a purl row, I have this ginormous loop of yarn at the end of each row. Sometimes I can purl tightly enough to wrap it up and hide it, but as you can see I'm not successful at this all the time. I think it looks sloppy, and I don't like sloppy! Anyhoo, I'm happy with the neckwarmer anyways. I used one skein of Sheep Shop One. I love this yarn (did I already say that?). I also love the buttons. Both the buttons and the yarn were purchased at The Lamb's Wool in Lansdale, PA. They have a nice selection, especially for you spinners and weavers out there!




I think I'll be starting another Tiramisu shortly. I also need to wrap up some WIPs that have been hibernating for quite some time now.

I'm going to bed. Happy Friday and have a good weekend!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Blogger Liz K. said...

Where's you get the buttons? They're so pretty!

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Sally said...

Thanks! I got them at The Lamb's Wool in Lansdale. Love that store. ;o)

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger One Little Birdie said...

gots to love them buttons and the neckwarmer too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home