Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Interweave Knits Spring Preview

Edit: the link to the IK spring preview does not appear to be working any more. :o(

Edit 2: I linked to a Google Cache, so see if that works.

Edit 3: The Interweave site now proudly displays the Spring Preview!

Oh man. I already have 116 projects in my Ravelry queue, and now I have to add 5 more. The IK spring preview is up, and there are so many gorgeous projects I don't know where to begin. It looks like Eunny and her co-workers took a cue from Carol, as many of the projects are made with fine yarns. This issue really makes up for the last issue; I probably won't make anything from Winter 2007. But my goodness - Mary Jane Mucklestone's Banded Peasant Blouse, the Holly Sweater, the Flutter Sleeve Sweater - they're so pretty! So much knitting, so little time.

I went to knitting group tonight (or Sit n Squeeeeeeee, as me, Aileen, and Liz decided to rename it, in honor of our founder and fearless leader, Anne Marie) and I had so much fun. I am so fortunate to have met such a fun-loving groups of wackos like these women. We help each other out, we make each other laugh, we try to make Rosemary snort, we listen to Sahfi talk about her cabled sausage casing, and a good time is had by all. What more could a girl ask for?

Life is good. Nighty-night.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sit n squeeeeeeee?!?

damn, I didn't hear THAT one.

nor did I hear rosemary snort.

but it's all good.

I am proud to have founded a group of wackos who can get together every other week to indulge their inner...oh, I don't know...

squeeeeeee!

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Liz K. said...

It was fun, wasn't it????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home