Saturday, January 19, 2008

L'Echarpe sans fin est fini!

I finally finished the Chevron Scarf. I should have pics to put up tomorrow. I started it in October, and took a hiatus from it in December. I have been working on it every day for at least the past week. I'm happy with the results - the colors are so gorgeous. I washed it in Eucalan (!), and now it's blocking(!). I feel like such a grown up knitter! I'm abusing exclamation points again!!

I just started making the Herringbone Neckwarmer which can be found on the Loop blog. It takes one skein of Sheep Shop One yarn, which is so pretty I want to marry it or something. This puppy is going fast, as it's knit on size 11s. I hope to finish tomorrow; I have some cool buttons for it, nice wooden ones that will look good with the yarn.

That's about it for now. Pics tomorrow. Love yas!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Meg said...

Can't WAIT to see! I TOTALLY forgot that I had planned to do a chevron scarf, too. Practice for an afghan. Thanks for reminding me!! It's now on my NYR list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home