Friday, November 02, 2007

Two finished objects

Well, here's one, anyways:


It's a lapghan, made of Jo-Ann's Sensations something-or-other. It's acrylic and fuzzy and soft and I like it. This will be a Christmas present for someone at the Banana's school. Didn't take too long to make, which is always nice.

I can't show you the other FO because it's a present for someone who reads my blog. Sorry. But I'm really happy with the way it came out, and it only took me about 4 hours to make it! It was originally supposed to be knitted, according to the pattern, but that would have taken way too long, so I crocheted it. It's a little big, but for this project it's not a huge issue. I'm going to make at least one more for someone else I know who reads this blog on occasion. :o)

Here's the Banana on the right with her little friend. They dressed as twin pink fairy princesses for Halloween, in case you couldn't figure it out. They had quite a good time, and collected a fair amount of Halloween booty. Sweet!

I went to therapy last night, even though I could hardly speak due to a lovely case of laryngitis. And by therapy, I mean knitting group. I haven't been since mid-August due to class on Wednesday nights. It was so good to see everyone!! Class ends December 7th, and you better believe I will not be scheduling classes on Wednesday night next semester. ;o)

TTFN!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww, pretty pink princesses!

glad you came to "therapy". and no, we DON'T charge $150+/hour for our services - it's like totally FREE!

luv the b.a.g.s.!

anne marie

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger One Little Birdie said...

sorry to have missed you at therapy, as I was teaching kids yoga. I could have used some therapy too - not enough on wednesday for moi. Banana looks adorable

 

Post a Comment

<< Home