Monday, October 15, 2007

Hm.

I was going to upload some pictures tonight, but then I realized two things: one, Blogger is not allowing me to do so, and two, I don't have any pictures of the things I really want to blog about. So that's kind of dumb.

All is quiet here in our little neck of the woods. I got my homework done early for class, which isn't due until Wednesday, for crying out loud. Look at me with the mad study skillz. Dag. WT and the Banana are sleeping soundly in bed. The cats are shredding or barfing on something in a dark corner of the house. All's right with the world.

Work continues on the Chevron Scarf and a crochet border on a community project which must remain secret right now. Ravelry still rocks. I miss my group, though. It's like therapy. However, I will be going to Loop on October 27 to see the one and only crochet guru, Doris Chan. That should be freakin' awesome. After watching Ms. Chan and her magic fingers, I'll be going to French Meet-Up, also in the cit-tay, so I can practice my mad French skillz. I'm all about the mad skillz these days.

I went to Barnes and Noble today and didn't buy a single gosh-darn book or magazine. Wow. My will power these days is off da hook (I am so street). There were a lot of books to choose from too. Drunk, Divorced, and Covered in Cat Hair. Crochet Me. Bag Style. Knit Two Together (or whatever the hell it's called, the one with Tracey Ullman). Lots of good stuff. But I went to get the IK holiday issue, and they didn't have it. Pffft. Ooh, have you seen the Suss Cousin's knitwear book? It's really nice. I'm liking it; it'll definitely be going on the ol' Christmas list.

WT and I will be going to a concert on Sunday. By ourselves. We might even go out to dinner beforehand. By ourselves. I can't remember the last time we went to a concert, and hubby is a musician for chrissake. I'm looking forward to it too, as it's a venue I've never been to before, the Scottish Rite Auditorium in Collingswood, NJ. I've heard good things about it.

Jebus, this post is even more boring than the previous one, isn't it?

I'm going to bed. Maybe next time I'll have pictures. Maybe. ;o)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

Oh I dunno, I think my blog beats yours in the 'boring' category.

 
At 4:45 AM, Blogger One Little Birdie said...

nope, mine is pretty boring these days too.

loop?? explain this Loop, please???? sounds like I should ber there????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home