Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Post script to last entry

1. The Kureyon colorway is 170, lot A.
2. I think the leg warmers will fit.
3. I found out why I was ending up with extra stitches after the bobble lace repeat (I first typed 'booble'; it made me laugh a little.) on the Zen Garden Stole and managed to fix it.
4. I'm not feeling quite as lazy as yesterday, so hopefully I'll post pics today or tomorrow, especially since I have two projects on the needles and one project on the hook to show you.
5. I think that's it for now.

I'm not making any New Year's Resolutions. Many people do, but when I try to, I get overwhelmed by it all and fail to keep them. I'm going to make Everyday Resolutions. When I wake up each morning, I am going to say,"Today I resolve to ____." And that's that. Much more manageable and attainable, for me at least.

I actually remembered to put exercise clothes and sneakers in the car this morning so I can go for a run after school. This is a momentous event - it demonstrates planning and remembering on my part. Congratulate me.

Got's to go now peeps. Thanks for stopping by. I'll see my local knitting friends at SnB tomorrow night, yay!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home