Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Photos as promised


Oh yeah. That's what I'm talking about. Don't you just love that Noro? Look at those colors. They're much prettier in person. So's the stole, you can barely see the pattern at all here. Oh well, for those of you that will be at SnB tomorrow night, you'll get to see it up close and personal.

And how about that leg warmer, eh? The kid mohair gives it a lovely halo, and it is so darn soft that I may very well wear these leg warmers for the rest of my life.

Okay, maybe not in the summer, but you know what I mean.

In other news, the important men in my life want me to make stuff for them!! Dad wants an orange tea cozy (Yes. Orange.) and Little Brother wants a nice knit cap. WT wants a sweater!! I just have to figure out which sweater for him. I purchased Ann Budd's Book of Knitting Patterns, or whatever the hell it's called, that gives you a boatload of patterns for standard projects in all gauges and sizes. Anne Marie, my neighbor and knitter extraordinaire, turned me on to that book. It's cool.

I'm gonna go knit now. Thanks for stopping by!

2 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Blogger Liz K. said...

See you tonight! I can't wait to feel your leg. Er...your legwarmers!

Tee Hee!

 
At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anne Marie, my neighbor and knitter extraordinaire - oh, puuuuuuullllleeeesssseeee! tee hee!

using budd's book was liberating for me. I could select a gauge, pick a stitch design, and let my freak flag fly! that's how the mascot is getting his sweaters - 1 guide, 6 different sweaters.

now you know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home