Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Toys

Yay! I got my Labbit!

Eating his yummy popsicle. Cherry? Raspberry? We'll never know for certain.

What labbit doesn't enjoy some fresh grass?

He would be right at home at a Phillies game this summer. Hey! That gives me an idea...

He can wear his gas mask as we drive by the sewage treatment plant just off of I-95.

I had to pick up the Banana early today because her school let out at 11:30 am. It wasn't even snowing yet. Crimy. So we got home nice and early and what did I do? Laundry? No. Pay bills? No. Wash dishes? No. Clean the kitty litter? No.

I made Dulcinea a new outfit! How cute is that? I got the patterns from the Blythe Yahoo! group. I didn't even have to sew it, I just glued everything. I'm fairly happy with it.

'Kay, that's it for now. As you were.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Blogger Yarn or Death said...

The labbit is sooooooo insanely adorable.

 
At 5:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!

housework can wait; take a lesson from the yarn harlot.

under the right circumstances (flowing stylish gown, hair parted down the middle), dulcinea could pass for cher.

every girl deserves toys!

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger One Little Birdie said...

labbit is too damned cute

and snow days are for playing, not homework!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home