Friday, February 01, 2008

I loves me some kitsch

Okay, so you should all know by now that I have a Blythe doll named Dulcinea. Here she is in all her glory:

However, I'm starting to find myself attracted to more than just Blythe. I love a lot of Japanese kawaii-type things. Below we have some more.
This here is a Labbit. He is designed by Frank Kozik and can be found on the Kidrobot website, which is really a hoot. Labbits come with four different items that you can stick in their mouths. I do love the popsicle.


Here is an unazukin. You can 'ask' them questions and they will 'answer' you by either nodding or shaking their heads. I just think they're cute, and there is a nearby company called Firebox which sells them for a reasonable price. You can also find them on eBay.

So yeah. I'm into dolls and toys. Am I regressing? Perhaps. But at least I'm regressing in a fun, safe way. And I'm still knitting and crocheting and bathing and going to work and taking care of my child and husband and cats, so I don't think it's time for an intervention just yet. ;o)

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bet ya maria would love the labbit.

did you make dulcinea's top?

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger One Little Birdie said...

now you know why I work with kids - so I have an excuse to play with toys!!!! mwahahahahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home