Thursday, November 08, 2007

Three months down, two to go

Hola. It has been exactly three months since I bought yarn. Gah. I can't believe I've made it this far. I am already scheming as to what I am going to buy on January 8th. Cotton Ease. Malabrigo. Araucania Nature Wool. O-Wool. Cestari. Silky Tweed. Mmmmmm... yarn.

In other horrifically boring news, I have to write two papers in the next week. Why the hell do professors think they can get away with NOT giving me deadlines? Jebus, I hate that. Tell me when it's due! He even had the temerity to tell the class we could hand in all of our papers over Christmas break. No! I will not! So being the procrastinator I am, I have let it all go to the end of the semester. You would think I would have learned by now, but no. I have not learned.

Started My So Called Scarf. Can I tell you how much I love the stitch pattern? It's awesome. I believe it is the same pattern as for the Herringbone Poncho in LMKG. I'm generally not a poncho kind of gal, but this one just speaks to me. I think maybe I'll get some Lion Brand Fisherman's Wool or something. I have some Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted, but it's blue, and I really think this poncho needs to be off-white. It just looks good that way.

Dude, Thanksgiving is in two weeks. What the hell.

My dad bought another fire hydrant for his backyard. He now has four. They don't work, mind you - they are purely for decoration. That's my dad.

Christ I am boring.

See ya later, alligators. ;o)

4 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

does this mean you are feeling better?

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger One Little Birdie said...

you are certainly not boring. you crack me up!

Are those fire hydrants like garden knomes to your dad?

blankets for chrstmas? yep, you're on craft crack too

 
At 5:44 AM, Blogger One Little Birdie said...

oh, I'd post about all of the FO's I've done lately, but they are xmas presents - so after the holidaze

 
At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YYYYAAAAARRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN
dont fall off the wagon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home