Monday, November 05, 2007

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired

***WARNING - PITY PARTY DEAD AHEAD***

I've been sick since Halloween and I don't like it. It started out as laryngitis, and has now morphed into a chest cold. I haven't slept well in a week, and I'm not a nice person when I don't sleep well. When I try to go to sleep, my chest and head get all gunked up and then I can't breathe properly. Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh. Pooooooooor meeeeeeeeee.

Ahem. Now back to our regularly-scheduled programming.

***

In other news, the upside to being sick is that it allows me plenty of time to ignore papers I should be writing and internet research I should be doing, in favor of knitting and crocheting! I have started two news projects - another secret gift that I can't post about, and another afghan (shocking!). I just need to crank these bad boys out so I can move onto other things, like a couple of Bainbridge Scarves. I also want to make a My So-Called Scarf - I love that stitch pattern! Not sure what yarn I'll be using though. I have some lovely Araucania Nature Wool, but I fear it may be too itchy to be worn right on your neck. I love the color variations in kettle-dyed yarn. Jebus, I can't wait for this frickin' yarn diet to be over. Thursday will be THREE months since I bought any frickin' yarn. Frickity-frick frick.

***

I want more tattoos. I am currently obsessed with LA Ink and Miami Ink. My favorite artists are Hannah Aitchison and Chris Garver. I love Hannah's use of color, and Chris is just a damn fine artist. I think I'll try to get on LA Ink, and just let Hannah go nuts all over my right shoulder with flowers and birds and butterflies and dragonflies and frogs and God knows what else. That would be cool. And I'm all about being cool. It's all about image, folks. :op

'Kay, that's it. TTFN.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

partyy like a rock starrrr
lay off the tea sally

 

Post a Comment

<< Home