Monday, June 11, 2007

Um, hellloooooo...

What the hell was that existential, Jean-Paul Sartre, cliff-hanging nonsense that was the final episode of The Sopranos? I mean really. Is that the best David Chase could do? I invested 8 years of my life in this damn show for that? Honestly. I've heard that's how he 'always envisioned it.' Gimme something concrete for chrissake. I want murder and mayhem. Or some more closure, something more than what we got last night. How 'bout Tony raking the leaves and keeling over from a massive coronary? Choking on a capicolla (gobbagool), mozzarella (mohtzuhrell), and vinegar peppers sandwich at Satriale's? Throw me a line, David!

Anyhoo, I'm on the solid shell pattern part of the Crop Cardigan, and the goddamn yarn is making me absolutely bat-shit crazy. It is so splitty; I had to put the cardigan down and slowly back away yesterday. I just need to find my rhythm. Then I'll be okay.

No progress as of yet on the Green Gable since the trip to the frog pond.

Got my Ravelry page up and running. I love that site. And Lord knows I totally need another excuse to spend more time on the computer. :o)

That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger jenna said...

Ok, I don't watch the Sopranos, but I heard all about the ending from my coworkers and someone had a theory that the others were very intrigued by. Maybe it'll make sense to you...

Apparently on thhe last episode some guy and some other guy were talking about what happens when you die and the one guy said that when you die it's just suddenly nothing, that everything just stops. So perhaps the blackout ending and 10 seconds of nothing were supposed to represent that guy getting whacked.

Like I said, I don't know all the specifics, but I hope this helps you find closure. :) See ya around Ravelry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home