Sunday, June 10, 2007

Squeeee! Invite to Ravelry!

Bonjour mes amies!! I am tremendously excited. I just got my invite to join Ravelry! Woo hoo! I feel so popular! I am using far too many exclamation points!!!

Hear that sucking sound? That would be the sound of all of my free time flowing into the computer. Thankfully, I have few things I have to do today except watch The Sopranos, therefore I will be on the computer until approximately 8:59 pm EDT. And this had better be a long episode, because last week was only 51 minutes long. What's up with that?!?

The finger is essentially healed, so I have begun work again Monica's Crop Cardigan. I crocheted the fronts and backs together last night so now I have sleeve holes. I will begin the solid shell pattern today. Yippee! I have to figure out which buttons I'll be using. I got a whole bunch on sale at the Technicolor Sheep during their going-out-of-business sale, and they are super awesomely cute.

Upon re-reading this post, I have decided that I sound like an eighth grader who just found out that the uber-cute boy in her science class, like, totally is into her. Jesus. Somebody stop me.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger One Little Birdie said...

Never got into the Spopranos - we were Italians too poor to even think about the mafia, so I couldn't relate.

Top Chef is starting again! Woo hoo! Eatin & Knittin - sigh - and puppies WEE

I need a life too ;P

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Cass said...

Oooo I'm so jealous! I want to be in the Ravelry Popular Kids' Club too! :) LOL I'm waiting my turn, but not very patiently. See you there! (someday. sob.)

 
At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Commercial Cleaners Wichita Falls said...

Great bblog I enjoyed reading

 

Post a Comment

<< Home