Sunday, May 13, 2007

Treats all around

So finally, beaucoup pictures to show you all! Here is the progress I've made on the Green Gable thus far, and I must say, I'm liking it:

The sleeves may be a smidge big, but I'd rather it a little loose than too tight. I can't stand clothes that are too tight, especially under the arms. So there.


Here's the Puzzle Scarf that I started about a month and a half ago. It's a really easy chart to follow, and I'm using Cascade 220 Superwash that I picked up on sale when the Main Skein was closing. I'm debating whether or not to block it; I think it looks sort of cool this way.


WT and the Banana were super good to me for Mother's Day. Look at what I got! Two books I've been coveting for quite some time; the only dilemma is which project to get started on first! I love practically every single pattern in Fitted Knits, and there are some super cool sweaters in Twinkle's Big City Knits. I really need to pace myself and plan though; before all else, I need to do the Cropped Crochet Sweater that I am test-crocheting. First things first.


I got my package from the Knitter's Treat Exchange, and my treater Dominique really spoiled me! She got me these two patterns mags, Bergere de France and Phildar, both of which I absolutely adore. The patterns are gorgeous. Here are some that I really love:



How cool is this sweater?
I'm loving this, but not sure about the belty thing and the epaulettes; I don't need any attention drawn to my waist/hips!
This is super cute.
And this tank is so pretty!
She also sent me this package of sock clips...
... two skeins of Phildar yarn! One is cotton and linen, the other is cotton and seacell - it's so soft!
I also got a Belgian chocolate bar - dark chocolate with ginger. Yum!! To top it all off, there was this adorable felted bowl with these cute little soaps. They smell wonderful. Thank you so much Dominique!
Gratuitous cute kitten shot.
And from my garden: impatiens
Geranium buds
Marigolds
Azaleas
And bleeding hearts from Anne Marie and Todd's garden.

Until next time my friends, be well! And thanks for stopping by...

Labels: , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

A Very Happy Mother's Day to You!!

You deserve to be spoiled

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Liz K. said...

I hope you bring those patterns on Wednesday!

 
At 2:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my bleeding hearts thank you for featuring them!

 
At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How lucky you are ! And I love the colour of your " Green Gable " .I'm looking forward to seeing it finished .
A bientôt !

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger jenna said...

The Green Gable is going to be so pretty! I really appreciated the gratuitous kitten pic.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger complainr said...

I just wanted to come over here and say thanks for your comment! Your Green Gable is looking really great, and what a fun summer knit! How do you like the Cestari?

 
At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that scarf is very cool! So original, I like how it looks unblocked too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home