Sunday, June 03, 2007

Virtual Vacation Swap Questionnaire

1. If you could visit any state in the US, which would it be and why? I'd love to go to Washington, especially Seattle, because I've never been and I want to go.
2. If you could visit any country in the world, other than your own, which would it be and why? Either India or Japan. I'm really interested in the geisha culture and the Japanese crafting movement, and India intrigues me to no end.
3. Have you ever driven across several states/provinces/countries? Yes, no, and yes.
4. Have you ever visited someplace you consider exotic? Where was it? Yes, I've been to Tunisia, Namibia (before Brangelina made it the place to be, thank you very much), and South Africa.
5. What was your favorite "travel" vacation? Why? I drove with a friend from Germany through Austria to Italy, through Switzerland to Liechtenstein, and back to Germany. It is some of the most beautiful country I have ever seen in my life.
6. Have you ever played tourist in your own home city/state (if international, country)? Explain. Every grade school class trip I took as a kid was either to the Liberty Bell or the Franklin Institute.
7. Are you a museum visitor, beach comer or an amusement seeker? The first two.
8. What's your favorite type of yarn? Cotton or cotton blend.
9. What's your least favorite type of yarn? Novelty, such as eyelash or fun fur.
10. What items do you like to knit/crochet? Sweaters, tops, and afghans.
11. What do you pack, knit/crochet wise when you go on vacation? Whatever I'm working on.
12. What other crafts do you do/would like to do other than Knit/Crochet? I'd like to make jewelry and do pottery. I also paint watercolors from time to time.
13. Are you allergic to anything? (Yarn wise or treat wise) Nope.
14. What is your favorite color? Least Favorite? I don't have a favorite, but my least favorite is yellow because I don't look good in it.
15. Sweet or Savory (Treat not personality)? Sweet.
16. Anything else we are forgetting to ask that you think your partner desperately needs to know?
I prefer tea to coffee, milk chocolate over dark, and that's pretty much it. Squee!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home