Saturday, September 22, 2007

I never said anything about a pattern diet...

So you guys all know that I am on a yarn diet - no yarn purchases until at least January 8th! And I've been good. I've resisted the temptation. I'm proud of myself in this department. But dammit, there are so many cute patterns out there! I want to make them all. Never mind that I have startitis (2 projects on the needles/hooks, 4 hibernating). I had to get some of them. Le sigh.

So here's what I got:
Aren't they cute? I probably have enough yarn in my stash right now to start making them. But first things first - gotta finish the Green Gable, and the Rusted Root, and the Calorimetry, and the Christmas Present #1, and the legwarmers, and the Lace Ribbed Bolero, and the...

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 2:29 AM, Blogger One Little Birdie said...

Liking the Lace Wrap sweater a lot.....finish what I have....finish what I have.....

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Liz K. said...

I've got the tree jacket on my mind too. But Juliet and her empire waist scares me. Empire waists make me look pregnant. Not a good thing.

 
At 5:17 AM, Blogger jenna said...

I love that Cables and Lace Kimono Jacket! I think that one's worth falling off the yarn wagon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home