Saturday, August 11, 2007

Creative limits (or horizons)

I saw this meme on Grumperina's blog. It's pretty nifty!

What are your creative limits? Consider yourself tagged! ;o)

1. I have no interest in the following activities.
Scrapbooking, stamping, spinning, quilting, papermaking, cartooning, flower arranging, gift-wrapping, poetry, graphic design, storytelling, acting, stage, inventing, video/film-making.

2. Would love to try these things.
Beading, jewelry making, dyeing, macrame, sewing, shibori, candlemaking, toy making, decorating, stained glass, pottery (wheel), pot pourri-making, papier-mache, decoupage, crewel.

3. I do or have dabbled in these things.
Music, drawing, cross-stitch, needlepoint, calligraphy, gardening, cooking, writing, Japanese watercolor painting.

4. Love it! These are my things.
Knitting, crochet, painting, photography, entertaining.


Note that #4 is a rather short, but then again, considering my last post, I think it demonstrates focus! Ha! I also went to the gym today, I think that was #3 on last post's list.

Man, was today gorgeous or what? The Banana played outside in her kiddie pool for approximately 5 minutes, right after we had a 'picnic', which consists of sitting on a blanket in the backyard and eating a PB and J sandwich. Later this afternoon, Anne Marie from next door came over, and we knitted in my Adirondack chairs and drank gins and tonics. Then my brother came over and we had a lovely barbecue, and then we watched part of the Phillies game. Nice!

Tomorrow: clean the kitchen and exercise again. Woo hoo!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 6:01 AM, Blogger One Little Birdie said...

Good for you, about the gym. I myself have been having trouble getting my butt to the gym myself, but every day is a new day. Good for you oon the yarn thing too. You'll notice from my blog that I too ptocrastinate and start, but rarely finish. So, both of us will keep each other strong, okay?
Denise

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Ooooh, this one's a cool meme! I agree...you are focused girl. Absolutely nothing wrong with that!

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

I can help you with candle making if you want and tart/melt making. I definitely have all the supplies ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home