Thursday, April 12, 2007

Knitter's Treat Exchange...

So my anonymous 'treater' left a message for me - I can't wait to find out who he or she might be! I know they live in Europe, and they asked if I read French. Yes, I do. I like magazines in pretty much any language, but French would be easiest for me. I love Phildar's patterns. I could probably also get by in German or Spanish. I don't really care - I know I'll like whatever I receive! The whole idea of this exchange is really fun. I have to send out my treatee's package tomorrow. I tried to mail it the other day, but apparently the USPS won't let you mail things that are packaged in a beer box! I don't understand why; it's not like I'm sending beer. So I have to repackage it and try again. I hope she likes what I picked out for her.

Talk to you guys soon!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Hablas español? No sabe que tu hablas español. Tendremos que hablar español junto alguna vez.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home