Monday, April 02, 2007

Almost done!!

Here it is - the four pieces (minus the belt) of the Green Tea Raglan from the Spring 2007 Interweave Knits. I'm using Cascade 220 Heathers, and I'm rather pleased with the outcome thus far. We'll have to see how my finishing skills are.

So close to being done!


Holy moly, just get a load of that seed stitch!


Sacre bleu, quel stockinette!




Here's a ripple afghan I'm making for a friend of mine. My first ripple afghan - the middle looks good, but the ends look terrible. I didn't know how many stitches to chain, so I just guessed. Oh well. It looks not so bad. I think she'll be happy with it anyways. I like the colors, and I think she will too.



Hopefully my next post will be nothing but FOs, baby!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger Liz K. said...

Can't wait to see that finished Green Tea Raglan. And I want you to teach me to ripple! Cute colors.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Christy said...

The texture of the Green Tea Raglan looks great in the Heathers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home