Sunday, April 01, 2007

www.howmanyofme.com

There are 203,517 people in the U.S. with the first name Sally.


Statistically the 309th most popular first name.


More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Sally are female.

Well, duh.

I love stupid factoid stuff like this. I typed in my current name, and not surprisingly, I am the only person with that name in the United States (my last name is unusual). However, I typed in my maiden name, and there are 210 people in the U.S. with that name, which does not surprise me, as my maiden name is very common. So there you go. I promise to post some knitting content soon, and it's going to be good.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

and here I thought you were going to do some April Fool's thingy on your blog today ;-)

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

always knew you were unique!

PS - interesting that my verification word is 'sazan'; a 'susan' derivitive, peut-etre?

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Poetry X said...

"There are 0 people in the U.S. with the first name Jough."

Lies! There is at least ONE, surely. ;)

And my captcha word was "ooiiffas," which coincidentally is the sound I make when I stub my toe on the edge of the coffee table.

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Julie said...

hahahahaha! Female. I'd like to see the .1% who were male.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home