Monday, August 14, 2006

It's a sign

After reading Liz's blog, I decided to go to Skippack on a whim to visit Yarnings. I have not voluntarily participated in the Summer of Stash, I just haven't bought as much yarn as I would have liked because we don't have much extra money. But there was a sale, for heaven's sake. How much could I possibly spend?

So I drove out to Skippack, parked the car, got Banana out of the car, walked up to the front door, and...

Yarnings is closed on Mondays.

It's a sign. I can't buy yarn now. I just have to make do with what I have. Sigh.

I love yarn.

3 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger Devorah said...

Awww... however, sometimes you have to take those signs seriously.

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Liz K. said...

Step away from Yarnings. It is dangerous!

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger Ann said...

Doh! So sorry that it was closed! Liz and I had such a great time there -- it really is a great store, sale or not. You'll have to try a repeat visit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home