Monday, July 31, 2006

Three, count 'em, three f.o.'s

Good morning people. Last night I finished my Cupcake sans sleeves tank, based on the Cupcake sweater pattern in Debbie Stoller's The Happy Hooker book. It came out pretty well. I made it one size smaller than the original Cupcake I made (see previous post). It is a bit tight. Lesson learned - better to be a little big and drape well than a little small and accentuate areas that need not be accentuated (read: spare tire).

I was going to upload a picture of said Cupcake, but Blogger is being pissy, so you'll have to wait. Sorry.

I also crocheted three bibs last week. One per day. A good project to work on when you've just knitted a horrid bag (see other previous post). I already gave one away, and the recipient seemed quite pleased. Hopefully little Elijah Rey will slobber all over it once he arrives. Again, I'll post some pics once Blogger decides to get its act together.

I'm now working on a mesh shopping bag. The pattern is free from the Sugar 'n Cream website. I'm liking the way it's working up so far, and I hope to be finished with it late today or tomorrow, so I'll post a pic of that too.

That's all for now. Talk to you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home