Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It just keeps getting better and better

The spring preview of Interweave Crochet is up, and I must say that I love almost everything in it! Below are a few of my favorite projects.

30th Street Station Skirt by Kathy Merrick

Dots Blanket by Kristin Omdahl

Floral Lace Belt by Christina Marie Potter

Geometry Dress by Lily M. Chin

I would love to add more pictures, especially of Kathy Merrick's Kathryn in Beauly Dress and Hat, the Tolmie Cardi Vest by Monica Welle Brown, theTroubador Socks: Chrétien de Troyes by Danielle Kassner, and the Woodsland Tunic by Jill Hanratty, but of course Blogger is being pissy and only allowed me to show you the above projects.

Kim Werker has really done an outstanding job with this issue, and the designers are really going out on a creative limb (and very successfully, I might add). As usual, there are so many things I'd like to make, and so little time and resources to do so. Oh well, just gotta pick and choose. And I also need to finish the 10 projects that I currently have on the needles/hooks.

Only 3 more wake-ups until Spring Break!! Woo hoo!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home