Saturday, December 15, 2007

Fiber paradise

Behold. Feel free to genuflect at any time.



This is a private yarn stash, peeps. PRIVATE. As in, owned by one person. Jebus. This room is bigger than my house, and it's full of yarn. Good God.

I found this over at MochiMochiLand, via Ravelry. I believe it belongs to her mother-in-law. I wish I knew her mother-in-law. I would visit her a lot. She'd never know if a skein was missing here or there, right? I can't imagine she would.

***

I wrapped almost all of my Christmas presents today, with the exception of WT's and Banana's. I'll wait until they go to bed. I also cleaned my kitchen, cleaned my living room, vacuumed, washed the sheets on the beds, and even washed the slipcover on the sofa. I've been quite the domestic goddess today.

I'm going to go crochet something. Have a nice night!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pardon me for not understanding, but WHY would one have a stash this big? can't possibly knit/crochet it all in a lifetime. strikes me as wasteful, IMHO.

guess I am just part of the KISS theory.

I DO have to admire the organization, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home