Friday, July 28, 2006

The Princess Bride

I am addicted to this movie, as my dear husband Wayne Terrance will tell you. I know it's a real chickie thing to be addicted to, but so what? It's an awesome film. So imagine my sheer joy when I discovered this thing online that tells you what character you're most like!?! However, I must say my joy turned to dismay when I saw the results. Don't let this put you off me, people. I'm actually a pretty cool chick.

Count Rugen

Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by

2 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am "vizzini".

I have only seen this movie once, so I have no clue as to the characters.

now if you ask me about "napoleon dynamite"......or "blazing saddles"......

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger todd gunther said...

toss is buttercup, the princess bride.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home